Thursday, April 9, 2009

skeleton talks: a little bit of luxury and tragedy

okay, there are a few things we need to discuss.  
1. Happy Easter and Passover. Though Brains and I won't really reveal much about our personal details, I thought this would be an opportunity to upload one picture of my dog, with his face censored, but wearing a bunny costume nonetheless. 


2. how good looking is takeshi kaneshiro.


"I'm so into this pen or whatever i'm looking at on the other side."


"i'm just so nerdy and full of love"

''i'm just too serious of a person. but i'm so beautiful. omg"


3. i'm obsessed with this embroidery store I just discovered with hand stitched macarons and crystals.  The owner's name is "Billie" but she's a girl.  She told me crochet and embroidery saved her from a life of misery at a corporate advertisement job

Luxury/Tragedy
There was also a brief tragedy that happened in our world. I'm at this amazing mall I like to go to because of their collection of Moomins.  But i have some sad news.  They took down their high-end section with porcelains, silverware, vases, and suitcases. I'm so upset by this.  They were the sole distributor of these products and I have to wait for better days to come. 
o}*~*RIP*~*{o

The luxury was getting a donut and seeing this girl at starbucks say in an really awful voice "Excuse me, did you say 45$ or 35$ and does cold mean it comes with ice?"

That made me chuckle



2 comments:

  1. I don't know if I like the middle photo so much. Why is "your" "dog" censored again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. will you send us a picture of takeshi that you do like?
    we have a small collection ourselves
    luxuryloves@gmail.com

    My dog's face is covered for his privacy.

    ReplyDelete