Saturday, April 11, 2009

OH NOES!! Mizushima Hiro - Arranged Marriage?

I cried two tears when I found out that he just got married.
'
'
^the falling tears
At first I thought he was hideous, but after a good amount of internet research I found that he can speak English and went to school in Switzerland. Yumm. He is pretty hideous hot. I watched a cheeseball Jdrama and he played a player. Which makes no sense because shouldn't players have good bodies? He weighs 90 pounds and sports the hairstyle below:
My sources (internet forums run by 12 year old girls from Vancouver, that's right I'm talking about you Peawok) state that his girlfriend had some incurable disease. By incurable disease I assume that means arranged marriage to counter claims that he is gay.



I thought this was a good followup to your clownshirt. So, did you get me one yet? Also your last picture does not work.

3 comments:

  1. omg your pictures are getting better and better. your knees are so angsty

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thighs look very fat in this photo.

    ReplyDelete